Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Swami Devi Dyal Dental College and Hospital, Panchkula (2004-2009)
Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
NIMS Dental College, Jaipur (2012-2015)
NIMS UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR
“Tooth size discrepancies among angle’s class I and class II malocclusion in Rajasthan population.”
“Expansion in orthodontics”
- HANDS ON on LASER APPLICATION IN ORTHODONTICS and CDE Program on Enhancing the smile: The Master’s Way 21st October,2012 Nadiad, GUJRAT.
- CDE program on Dental Sleep Medicine: Perspective and Strategies for Management held on 16 february 2013 I.T.S dental college, hospital Greater Noida
- CDE Program on Myofunctional Appliances and other Contemporary Modalities of Treatment on 4-5 April 2013 at Jaipur dental college and hospital, Jaipur
- Workshop on En-Compassing Advanced Clinical Orthodontics held on 6-7 april 2013 Jaipur
- Lecture and Hands-on on Efficient and Effective Orthodontics for the Contemporary Orthodontist held on 16 Oct 2013 Jaipur.
- Comprehensive Course on “THE LINGUAL ORTHODONTIC SUMMIT 2014” held at AIIMS, NEW DELHI on 10-11 may, 2014
- Poster presentation on SMILE LIKE A RIVER NILE at 17th IOS PG Convention, Mangalore.
- Paper presentation on “Tooth size discrepancies among angle’s class I and class II malocclusion in Rajasthan population.” at 18thIOS PG Convention, Meerut (Competitive category).
During post-graduation, treated patients using Preadjusted Edgewise, Alexander, self ligating and lingual orthodontics. Different types of splints fabricated for patients with bruxism, temporomandibular joint disorders, Class II, III malocclusions. Also treated orthognathic patients.