A motivated healthcare professional ensuring a caring environment for patients by constant discussion and accurate diagnosis and treatment plan to improve the overall compliance and well-being of the patient. I am an efficient communicator and focused team member to pursue clinical duties. Looking for a challenging and responsible position as a Prosthodontist to combine my interest in science with my interest in caring of patients.
- Master of Dental Surgery from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, in July 2016
- Diploma Certificate in Laser Dentistry from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, in 2015.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, in 2012.
- 12th CBSE Board in Delhi Public School, Kuwait with 74.5% in 2007
- 10th CBSE Board in Delhi Public School, Kuwait with 89.2% in 2005
Publications Under Review:
- An in vitro comparative study to evaluate the marginal fit of castings using ring and ringless casting techniques with varying sprue diameter in World Journal of Dentistry (WJD).
- A technique for iris postioning in a custom made ocular prosthesis in Journal of Prosthodontics
- E-Poster on Gothic arch Tracing in Indian Prosthodontic Society in November 2013
- Paper Presentation on Smile Design in Karnataka Prosthodontic Society in Mysore in September 2014
- Paper Presentation on Closed Hollow Bulb Obturator in Indian Prosthodontic Society Convention in Nagpur in July 2015
- Paper Presentation on Intra-Oral welding in Indian Society of Implantology in Mangalore in September 2015
- Towards success in Research – need for best practices in MCODS Manipal in July 2013
- Preconference course on Temporomandibular Joint disorder By Jeffery Okeson in November 2013
- Workshop on Research Methodology in MCODS, Manipal in January 2014
- Restorative Conclave in Yenopoya College, Mangolore in May 2015
- Predictable Esthetic Restorations organized by the Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, MCODS on March 1st 2012.
- Towards Success in Dental Journalism – Pointers to Publication Success organized by Department of Public Health Dentistry, MCODS, Manipal.
- Future Dental Professionals Program organized by Indian Dental Association and Colgate., MCODS, Manipal
- Master’s Thesis: An in vitro comparative study to evaluate the marginal fit of castings using ring and ringless casting techniques with varying sprue diameter.
- Library Dissertation: Design Consideration in Removable of Partial Denture.
- Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society since October 2013
- Indian Prosthodontic Society National conference in Ahmedabad in November 2013
- Karnataka Prosthodontic Society 2nd conference in Mysore in September 2014
- Karnataka Prosthodontic Society 3rd conference in Manipal in March 2015
- 17th Indian Prosthodontic Society Convention in Nagpur in July 2015
- Indian Society of Implantology Convention in Mangalore in September 2015