Teeth sensitivity is a major concern of many patients especially in this season when the season is changing .Here are few tips that can help us maintain our teeth this winters-
- Avoid breathing through mouth-breathing through your nose prevents the cold air from hitting your teeth while exhaling through your mouth allows the air from the lungs to keep them warm.
- Warm beverages– sipping on a warm beverage can keep the teeth from becoming too cold, especially if you are going to be outside for several hours at a time.
- Clean your tooth brush-keep your tooth brush clean as it reduces your exposure to bacteria.
- Use a teeth guard– wearing a teeth guard when you are going outside in cold will prevent you from forcing your teeth together and keep them from clicking together if your teeth begin to chatter from cold.
- Wear a scarf or ear plugs-this will keep your lower jaw and neck warm and will avoid teeth from cluttering together.
- Don’t over brush-brushing teeth too often can wear away the enamel and actually damage the surface of the tooth.
- stay hydrated to reduce bacteria build up.
- use desensitizing toothpaste and desensitizing mouthwash for sensitive teeth.
- Stay away from too cold and too hot and spicy foods.
- Avoid citric drinks and aerated beverages.
For any further dental query or discomfort you can contact Dr Mehha Goel at email@example.com or take an appointment on 9958080317,Alpha Dental Teeth Tamers, 14-ff Ninex citymart mall, sector 49, sohna road Gurgaon. (Tuesday to Sunday)
Special packages on Preventive treatments and other treatments